Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect on my first day?
What if my child cries during class?
Do you offer makeups for missed classes?
How do I take a break from lessons?
How do I register for lessons?
By filling out a registration form HERE for Pec or HERE for Oregon. Once received by us, a team member will reach out to complete the enrollment and answer any questions you might have prior to your Risk-free trial.
Why do you charge a month in advance?
Can I request an instructor?
While we cannot make any guarantees, we’ll certainly take your requests into account. We understand that different students respond to different teaching styles and we want to make sure that we accommodate your child the best we can in order to maximize their learning experience.
How do I change the date and time of my lessons?
When is the best time to start lessons?
What happens in the case of bad weather?
Pecatonica Covid-19 Policies
As directed by Illinois Department of Public Health we are required to post our phase 4 Covid-19 policies on either our webpage or our social media channel. Below is our up-to-date policy on Covid-19 and facility use.
1) We will maintain capacity at the lesser of 50 people, or 50% capacity of the facility.
2) We will sanitize and/or disinfect locker rooms and touched surfaces frequently.
3) We will require employees, and recommend customers, to wash their hands frequently.
4) We will insist employees and customers adhere to social distancing inside the facility with aim to remain at least 6feet away from one another.
5) All employees will have temperature checks and screening prior to the beginning of their shift.
6) If an employee becomes infected with COVID-19, they should remain isolated at home for a minimum of 10 days after symptom onset OR until feverless and feeling well (without fever-reducing medication) for at least 72 hours OR until confirmed to not have COVID-19 via two negative COVID-19 tests in a row done at least 24 hours apart.
7) If a customer is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, they should leave the facility. If an employee or customer is identified as COVID-19 positive, cleaning and disinfecting should be performed in accordance to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
8) Our drinking fountain will remain closed and customers/employees are encouraged to bring water or drinks with to the facility.
9) Hand sanitizer is provided at the facility entrance and Clorox wipes are provided at the podium on the pool deck. Touch less soap dispenser provided in the locker rooms.
10) Signage is posted at the entrance to the pool regarding Covid-19 policies.
11) We encourage customers to bring their own pool toys, goggles and folding chairs for seating. We will sanitize facility chairs that are shared frequently but if a customer wishes to being a bag chair for their own personal use they may. Chairs should be spaced 6 feet apart from other families.
12) Searing is also available on the patio for those who desire. Weather permitting, we will also have two entrances to the facility.
For questions: please email email@example.com
For additional questions, please contact us below!